Genesis chapters two and three are filled with such important foundational teachings for the entire Bible, including Jesus' teachings. This lesson covers chapter two and the first section of chapter three and addresses the following topics:
- What does it mean that man was created in the image of God?
- False teaching and understanding around the physical body (Gnosticism) and how such thinking has crept into and affects the modern Church
- Was Eve really created from Adam?
- The institution of marriage, where it came from, what Genesis says about it, and what this means for Christians today
- A study of Satan, including who he is, where he came from, why we should study and know him, how a correct understanding of Satan has a profound impact on how we think about evangelism, Satan's character as a liar, and common lies that deceive many, both inside and outside the Church.